By the end of this module, you will:
- Know how to handle c-situations (conflict and criticism) with your self-esteem in tow.
- Have more tools and strategies for asserting yourself in situations that typically stress out your pleaser.
- Recognise a put-down and decide how best to manage it in future.
- Discern opportunities to be more assertive and reduce your stress in work situations.
- Articulate your needs so that you can step up for them more effectively.
- Identify assertive substitutes for passive thinking and verbal communication.
- Try out ideas!
10 Low Risk Tasks For You To Strengthen your Assertiveness Muscles On
Body Confidence Tips for the Zone of Self-Esteem
Boundaries Strategy: What Would X Do?
Tips for sticking to your PPD in the workplace
Handling Criticism With Your Self-Esteem In Tow
Handling Put-Downs With Your Self-Esteem In Tow
Managing Change: 40 Tips For Handling Family, Friends & Romantic Partners As Your Reclaimed Self
Read: Cutting Back On Hinting Is One of The Best Things You’ll Ever Do
The purpose of this journaling guide is to provide you with plenty of prompts and inspiration for uncovering your needs, which are tied to your desires and values. If you cannot articulate your needs and are not meeting most of them in some way, not only do you probably not know your needs that well but you’re also going to be heavily reliant on external esteem and looking for attention, affection, approval and validation, in the wrong places.
|Welcome to Week 6 Video|
|Moving Past This Idea of 'Confronting' People|
|10 Low Risk Tasks For You To Strengthen your Assertiveness Muscles On|
|Body Confidence Tips for the Zone of Self-Esteem|
|Boundaries Strategy: What Would X Do?|
|Tips for sticking to your PPD in the workplace|
|Handling Criticism With Your Self-Esteem In Tow|
|Handling Put-Downs With Your Self-Esteem In Tow|
|Managing Change: 40 Tips For Handling Family, Friends & Romantic Partners As Your Reclaimed Self|
|Cutting Back On Hinting Is One of The Best Things You'll Ever Do|
|Needs | Journaling Guide|